🗓 When: Sunday 9 April at 1pm.
🏷️ Price: Adult Menu: €55 | Children's Menu: €45
- Starter: Red turnip fluffy tartlet, blue mascarpone fondue and savoury crumble
- First course: Risotto mantecato with asparagus, Tremosine cheese, tomato concassé and black olive powder
- Main course: Beef cheek with Micaela rosé on a potato cream sauce and demi-glace
- Dessert: Traditional warm rose tartlet on vanilla English sauce
Wines are EXCLUDED and can be chosen by the glass or bottle. Our wine experts will accompany you in your choice for an optimal pairing.
MENUS ON REQUEST
- Children's menu available with starter, first course, second course and dessert. You can select it directly in the drop-down menu.
- Vegetarian, gluten-free and lactose-free menus available on request
In the event of bad weather, the event will be held inside the Wine Bar in the beautiful setting of its large windows overlooking the vineyards and gardens.
The experience must always be booked in advance. Please contact us by phone on +39 0365651757 to check availability for the date you are interested in. We recommend booking 1-2 weeks in advance.
Following the availability check, the experience must be pre-purchased here on the website. We kindly ask you to provide us with your order number (# followed by 4 numbers), which you will find in your purchase confirmation email.
In the event of bad weather or other serious impediment, the experience may be rescheduled as long as the cancellation is communicated at least 48 hours in advance of the scheduled date of the experience.
In the event of cancellations under 48 hours or a no-show, the experience will no longer be rescheduled or usable. We are confident in your understanding, as we prepare the food with fresh ingredients delivered from local suppliers to ensure an authentic experience.